Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Final Project "Project Flash Light"

This is small promotional video I made for the BYU club "Project Flash Light." The clubs objective is to create and promote positive LDS content online. In this video I decided to use the design principles of editing, effects of light and motion graphics The editing pace that I chose to use was moderate because I wanted the feeling of the video to be slower and thoughtful. I filmed the video at night when it was dark to add a dark ambiance to the environment. I wanted the light from the flashlight in the film to represent clarity and guidance, it was a nice contrast against the darkness surrounding the characters. Lastly, I used motion graphics to communicate the main message of the video to the audience.
       What I wanted to communicate through this video is that there are people without the light of the gospel in their lives, individuals in this state are wandering alone. People with light should share it and help those without light gain the ultimate light which is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment