Thursday, December 19, 2013

My final- 3 billboards

For my final I decided to produce 3 billboards. I chose a topic that I thought people would have an uncomfortable response to. I chose to make billboards for stopitnow.org, they are an anti child abuse organization. The design elements that I wanted to use were composition, color and typography. I wanted the images to be in black and white because I feel that you can see the emotion on a persons face better in black and white. All the images use the rule of thirds to help add to the emotion. With color I wanted the type to stand out, so I chose red. With the black and white images it really makes the red stand out and you can see the words. The font is designed to be easy to read from a distance because it will be on a billboard. I wanted people to feel uncomfortable with these billboards so that it would stick in their minds, which would hopefully lead to them helping make a change and stopping child abuse. I hope I was able to accomplish this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment