Friday, December 20, 2013

Final Project - Brochure

For my final project I decided to do a brochure. I used InDesign and in the beginning it was very difficult because I have never used it before.
The things I learned in this class helped me a lot in this project.
First, I used kuler.adobe.com to get nice colors to use in my brochure. Because my theme was Brazil, I tried to use the Brazilian colors: blue, green, and yellow.
Second, what we learned about typography was really helpful. I used fonts that go together with my theme. They are clean and go together with the logo I created for the organization.
When designers think about Brazil, they think about round, abstract and bright colors. I had that in mind when doing the design at the bottom of the brochure. I also used the continuation principle.





No comments:

Post a Comment