Monday, October 28, 2013

Composition/Photography Assignment

 Bilateral Symmetry
I took this picture on my mission. Even though they are two different lions, they're lying down the same way. They're almost a mirror image of eachother.
Bilateral Symmetry
My shoes have bilateral symmetry too. Even though they may have stains in different places or laces going in different directions, they're still symmetrical... It would look kind of funny if they weren't I guess.
 Assymetrical Balance
Usually these coins are inside the piggy bank so obviously they're a lot smaller than it. But by putting them closer and the pig further away, they appear to be the same size and balance the plane.
Radial Symmetry
The hub cap of the wheels on my car is acting as a central axis, and the design of the rim revolves around it giving the wheel radial symmetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment