Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I stole a child's bike for a grade

This picture is done using an asymmetrical composition.  The monkey on the stolen child's bike is balanced out on the other side by the playground.  The photo also represents a significant milestone in my criminal history.


Clocks are only symmetrical one minute of everyday, at exactly midnight.  Otherwise the hands are always at least a little off from each other.  I like this idea of capture a "symmetrical moment" rather than an object that's always symmetrical.


This final photo is a blend of 2-D images, placed in a radical symmetry composition.  I cut out different images then spaced them out between each.  I wanted to experiment with the different levels of depth, but not with just 3-D images.



No comments:

Post a Comment