Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Desert, Soccer and Study

 This picture I took at my cousins wedding I tried using asymmetrical balance to even out the photo. My 4 cousins on the right in light clothing, visually get evened out by the light colored wedding cake and other desserts that are at the same height. They are also on 1/3 of the photo looking at the other 2/3.





 While me and my friend Parker played soccer outside I took this photo with a large field of depth. He is close to the front but the main focus is on the buildings behind him.
Morning manly study. Using asymmetrical, longer exposure time and a shallow field of depth let me capture this photo without flash even though it was night time. The focus is on the cup of tea but you can see the apartment complex behind as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment