Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's EVERYWHERE!!

Photography Composition



This summer, I went to Las Vegas with my friends. It wasn't my first time in LV so I decided to show them one of my favorite shows: The Fountain Show at the Bellagio. I took this picture during the show. You can clearly see the Asymmetrical balance in this picture. I was in the middle of the fountain show and the Eiffel tower; although I was closer to the water you can see that the Eiffel tower and the water have the same height. This picture has perfect balance point and same visual weight. 


I took this picture at the beginning of Spring in the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. This one is a Radial Symmetry. The focal point is the yellow tulip and it's in the center of the photo. 


I took this one in the summer at Zion National Park; gorgeous place! I found this one to be a Bilateral symmetry. This massive sandstone cliffs look like they were cut in identical half. They are the same color, height and have the same characteristics. These have the property of being divisible into symmetrical halves. Although the distance between them is different, they look like they are on the same plane.  



No comments:

Post a Comment