Monday, October 28, 2013

Composition/Photography

I chose to use the compositional element of Depth for this picture. I took this photo on my way to the beach in San Clemente, California over the summer. The depth really stands out in this photo as the railings are much bigger closer to the lens than they are further back. 



This image accurately displays Radial Symmetry. I am a devout water drinker and therefore, have tons of bottles laying around my apartment. When I finished a water bottle earlier today, the radial symmetry really caught my eye. I don't usually look inside my water bottles, but this assignment has caused me to be aware of my surroundings.



I got married in the San Diego Temple over the summer, and while go through wedding pictures, I noticed that this beautiful temple possesses Bilateral Symmetry. If one was to cut this temple straight down the middle, it would leave it in two perfectly symmetrical halves.



No comments:

Post a Comment