Monday, October 28, 2013

My Little Brother

I chose to try to get more shots using asymmetrical balance. The ball moving through the air balances out my brother and the other player on the field. My brother definitely got the header on this one.


Maybe asymmetrical balance? I couldn't decide if my brother balanced out the pumpkin jar, mostly because the depth of field is so shallow and because the jar is so dark while while my brother is light. Maybe it's not the best picture aesthetically, but I decided to use it anyway. I like trying to decide if it visually balances or not. Also, Rule of Thirds.


Rule of Thirds. Some before and after shots of my brother's haircut. In both shots the long depth of field makes the leaves kind of blend together. Yes, that is the Ring of Doom around his neck.   


No comments:

Post a Comment