Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Symmetry is Everywhere. Horray!


Radial Symmetry 

I was looking for something to take a picture of and noticed my lamp! (Light bulb!) haha, anyways, I thought this would be perfect for showing a radial type of symmetry. I don't have the best camera but tried to execute the principles anyways.


Bilateral Symmetry

South of my home in Provo there is a metal factory that has these giant symmetrical runners that are used to move their large orders of metal. It's not perfectly bilateral just because I couldn't get the perfect angle but if I had a helicopter it would have been a little better.


 Asymmetrical

As I drove to school and looked around for asymmetrical articles in my daily scenes and noticed the beauty of construction! This picture is breathtaking to me. I would have loved a better camera so that I could add the depth of field to focus more on the building being built, but I didn't so I couldn't. There is also a good use of the rule of thirds in this pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment