Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Playing with symmetry with old photos


This first photo was taken in la Casa Rosada in Argentina. Even thou it is a little bit crooked the light help us to see the symmetry in this building. This is a good a example of bilateral symmetry.


My cousin took this picture. I always liked but never thought about the symmetry but now that I see it I can tell that the composition of this picture is interesting because it has an asymmetrical balance. 


Finally in this photo we try to recreate an radial symmetry the big whole in the middle was our central axis. Playing this symmetry is fun because it creates different effects. Also, it shows me that something has to be same (bilateral symmetry) to be perfect of beautifu. One of my favorites is asymmetrical balance because it let you play with different elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment