Thursday, September 12, 2013

Accidental Art: Animals of the Wild

When I chose to do the accidental art assignment I think I was expecting to find like a really cool paint splatter or something similar.  Little did I know, the critters out there wanted to make things much more interesting.
My favorite thing about this picture is that I wasn't even working on the assignment.  I was walking home from campus after this class when this little (he was actually extremely fat) guy popped out right in front of me and just sat there.  I had to pull my phone out and he still didn't move.  The assignment didn't even cross my mind as I was taking the picture but then a girl walking by said, "It's like he's posing for you." I was reminded of the homework and laughed to myself.

But it gets better... Actually I should probably be more sensitive since the next photo could be too graphic for those with a weak constitution.  Dive-bombing is a dangerous sport.  We lost a good one today.

3 comments:

  1. I love animals, and I think they can provide some great accidental art. The squirrel shot is funny, he's obviously trying to squeeze under that fence railing, and moment with the bird is a photo that is not usually captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of nature. Nature is beautiful and interesting even if it does involve struggle (squirrel) or even death (bird). Great job!

    ReplyDelete