Wednesday, September 11, 2013

An Explorer with camera in hand!

Explore around and you will find yourself 

 
{Notice the ground beneath your feet}
As I was walking to buy a delicious pint of ice cream, I was looking at the ground and saw this oil splatter in the middle of the street. As silly as it sounds, I found it fascinating. The fact that something usually unpleasant can turn into art; into a rainbow. 

{Consider everything alive & animate}
Take a moment to breath, feel and let yourself go for a minute. Most of the time we are busy, stressed or in a hurry. Our Heavenly Father created beautiful things for us to be happy. We have to notice it and feel part of it. Nature is alive, once you realize that... You'll feel alive too. 

{Alter your course often}
{Observe for long duration}
{Notice the patterns & make connections}
I don't usually alter my course, but this time I did and really enjoyed it. I took my camera and walked through a street I've never walked before. Trees and leaves are "usual," we see them everyday. This time I observed at leaves for a long time. I noticed the patterns and thought about the creation for a long time. It was great! 

{Observe movement}
I tried to catch a movement with my camera. Jumping on the bed sure is fun! 

{Make stories}
One of our friends came up with the idea of being pirates. We went to the lake, dressed like pirates (some of us) and sailed our 'ship'! We also made pirate ships out of cardboard and duck-tape. My team won the competence. Aye Aye captain! 

{EVERYTHING is interesting, look closer}
I was looking at the plants and saw this dragonfly resting on one of them. I took my camera out as fast as I could and used my macro lens to take a picture of this beauty. I thought that was pretty interesting. 






3 comments:

  1. Loved the rainbow colors in the first picture that you took. I am definitely learning how to see things with different eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is very nice! Next time I see something like that I will try to make it into a different shape :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You caught some really nice images on your adventure. Right on.

    ReplyDelete