Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Art of God

On the same day I received the assignment to look for things that were not created on purpose I was blessed to notice the most beautiful sky that I have ever seen in my life. It was as God was sending a personal message to me that He lives and that he loves me. I didn't think twice before snapping a picture of what I had just seen. Pieces of art created by artists are indeed valuable and can portrait amazing things, but those that are made by God that can only be seen for a couple of minutes or seconds are the ones that I remember the most and have the most impact on me.


8 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Way to capture that! There is a lot out there that we take for granted until it's trapped in a moment like this and we actually take the time to stop and notice it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! Nice to take a break in our hectic lives to enjoy and experience the beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Sunsets and sunrises are definitely gifts we have and need to stop and appreciate thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunsets are hands-down my favorite form of art ever. On most night I try to make a point to see the sunset, even if it's just for a brief moment. If it's an exceptional sunset I take a picture of it and I call it sunset chasing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture. Everything happens for a reason and small experiences like this remind us of things we've forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture a lot. It makes me think of the time when I was studying in BYU-Hawaii. I had a little project with my friend in Hong Kong. We will exchange our little piece of sky everyday :) I count those precious sunsets as miracles to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! The colors in this photo are spectacular! It makes me want to watch the sky each night so I can experience the same thing one day, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sunset. I like this picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete