Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mother Nature the Artist.

Today Mother Nature was crying. She expressed her emotion by creating beautiful art. 

She started out practicing her pointillism.

She then moved on to creating geometrical art.

But, I'm quite positive her favorite art to create is shading and reflection.

I enjoyed spending some time in the rainstorm today and realizing that so many things around me are actually masterpieces that I never noticed before. I think the rain creates such a beautiful atmosphere along with cleaning our Earth. It looks good, it smells good, and even feels good most of the time. I'm grateful for this assignment we had because it helped me realize that the world around me is much more interesting than I knew before. I think I will probably view my surroundings a lot differently from now on, with much more interest.



10 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great, I love the pointillism one. I have become so much more aware of stuff like this since being in class and doing these assignments and I love it. You are great at finding a good angle to snap a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pictures are really good. Nature is beautiful and it's great when we can pay attention to all the details. I love saying that God is the best artist; we can see His art through nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the different perspective these pictures show. The little things are often the most beautiful but we rarely take time to stop and enjoy them. It was interesting seeing things on a stormy day, too, because it's not very often that rainy weather in Utah is documented. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great perspectives and the fact that you were able to recognize these patterns was fantastic-good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures and how you related them to different kinds of artwork mother nature created. The natural world around us holds so much beauty that we often pass by. Thanks for taking the time to document these beautiful scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was interesting how you related the rain drops on the ground to pointillism. I've watched the ground slowly become completely wet in plenty of rain storms throughout my life, but I never once saw it as art, especially a specific type of art like pointillism. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the shadow picture, thats something we almost never notice because its ever changing, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never really thought about mother nature being an artist, but now I totally see it! What a creative take on accidental art. Your photos really captured beautiful natural art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the artistic view you brought into this and how the accidental art was truly on purpose and planned. It makes me want to do a photography project about this.

    ReplyDelete