Thursday, September 12, 2013

Actually an Accident

This piece of accidental art literally was an accident.  I was walking home from class when I noticed a moped scooter tipped over against the wall of the Isles parking garage exit/ entrance.  As I got closer I realized that I knew the two girls on the crashed scooter.  One of them was driving it for the fist time and her little hands could not reach the break as they got closer and closer to the wall until they crashed into it.  The result of their crash was a big red scrape along the wall as well as matching white scrape on the scooter and scuffed up shoes on both of the girls left feet.  At the time of the accident I was too busy laughing to really look at the large mark on the wall, but later that day when I walked past the large scrape on the wall I realized that it was a perfect example of accidental art. 


4 comments:

  1. Puns and plays on words always make me laugh, so I like the way you spun this "accidental" art. Most of us would have just thought "those girls are dumb, well, I need to go find something for my homework assignment", good connection making skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of looks like a face! Kind of like the wall wincing in pain after being hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunate that this happened because of an actual accident, but proves useful for this assignment. Nice observation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scooters work better than brushes anyway.

    ReplyDelete