Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Creativity in the kitchen

I couldn't post my first creativity assignment  because I didn't have access to the blog. So here it is my first post.

The other night I was really hungry and the only thing I had was pasta and chicken. I didn't have any type of sauce. So I decide to create my own sauce.  The first thing I did was to see what I had available. That made me realize that creativity it is not about having all the resource but using the resources we already have wisely.
So I took some milk, celery, onions,  garlic, salt, parmesan cheese and parsley and put on the blender after everything was mix I tried. It tasted good but it was too runny. So I thought what can I put to make it more creamy. Usually I used flour but I didn't have any. The only thing I had is an avocado. Without really knowing what  I was doing I put the avocado with the rest of the ingredients. The final result was a creamy parmesan cheese avocado sauce. I was delicious and I was really happy with the final product.


3 comments:

  1. Money. Loved the idea!!! I might try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, what's your last name so I can give you a grade for this? Remember to sign your other posts on here with your last name. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, what's your last name so I can give you a grade for this? Remember to sign your other posts on here with your last name. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete