Thursday, September 12, 2013

You say you want a Revolution...

We'll call them "Planktons"

I tried to give this little "what if" as much thought as I possibly could, and this is what I came up with (beware, it's so convincing you just might start feeling a little bit of movement on your brain). Initially, the robots would be one-hundred percent inconspicuous. With their beyond advanced technology and knowledge of the human brain, they would remain virtually undetectable to even the most sophisticated equipment, and play along with every move our brain asks them to make. Why?  They need time to colonize. First they'll inhabit the brain of a homeless man from Manhattan, then of a cashier from Connecticut, then Miley Cyrus (which I suspect they already have), Hilary Clinton, and before we know it the President of the United States' brain will be compromised. Now that they have successfully inhabited every brain in the world, they let their guard down a little. They make you turn left when you meant to turn right, moon the interviewer when you meant to shake his hand, but this is just the beginning. Remember, they are not controlling our thoughts, just our physical actions. This is exactly why we are, at this point, incredibly confused as to why the human body just stopped listening. I will spare you the details, but know that the end result is this: we will be the avenue through which these colonizing robots finish a civil war which started amongst them years ago, when they inhabited the brain of the Dinosaur...

- Haley Tharp

3 comments:

  1. I do have to say that the commentary is the most artistic and creative of all. Moon the interviewer. haha. Made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title initially caught my attention as a Beatles song. And I was even more interested as I read your thoughts. Very interesting thoughts haha.

    ReplyDelete