Thursday, September 12, 2013

Accidental Road Art

I was trying to find accidental art in a lot places close to where I live. I saw a box that had been put in a tree and some mold on the side of a house. As I started looking deeper for accidental art I walked down a gravel road. As I was walking I saw three leaves, a shingle from a roof, and some rocks and wood pieces. As I inspected this scene further I realized the way the leaves and shingle where positioned resembled a face. The shingle was the mouth, the leaves on top were the eyes, the small wood chips were the nose, and the leaf on the bottom resembled a goatee. Put it all together and you have a face in the road.

2 comments:

  1. Very clever! I like how you used your creativity to see a face in some random objects in the road, which most people wouldn't notice as they walked past. Who knew that leaves and woodchips in the road could make such a fun picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I saw this post and it made me see smiley faces everywhere. Good work.

    ReplyDelete