Friday, January 22, 2016

Balance - This just struck me as I walked through the library to my study spot.  It seemed pretty balanced to me, and then I just liked making it pixilated.
Perspective - I was riding the elevator in the library (don't judge) and I thought it would be cool to take a picture from a low angle since we were going up.  I made the picture black and white besides the red three and arrow pointing up, to draw attention there.  There is also a mask on the panel of the elevator.
Subject - As I was walking across campus, I noticed that there was a girl standing completely still in the middle of a group of people walking past her.  She was the only person on her phone.  What are the odds of that?! So I quickly snapped a picture.  I blurred the picture except for her, because research has proved that we notice less detail when we're using technology - her world is blurry while she's focused on her phone.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the perspective shot you took. That had some fun elements playing off the fact that it was in an elevator.

    ReplyDelete