Monday, January 25, 2016

Composition Assignment

Subject/Background


I felt that the four pillars against the tile centered balanced nicely with an emphasis on the green tile. I applied a hue/saturation tone on photoshop and liked how it came out, the coloring made it seem darker in the evening and gives it a brooding feel. The feet slightly draw attention away from the green center but your eyes are almost drawn back to the color every time.


                                                                   Point of View


This perspective shows everything in frame but from the level of the table that its on, which I really liked. I played around with the Hue/Saturation and different color effects until I was able to brighten it up and give it the effect I was going for. The perspective and angle of the photo is what makes it interesting. I also cropped it so that the attention was focused more on the candle and plant than on the background.

                                                                          Balance


I used photoshop to accentuate the green color of the plant contrasted against the picture frames on the wall. The symmetry of the picture frames contrasted against the plant has a good balance and draws attention to the focus of the picture.

- Joann




No comments:

Post a Comment