Monday, January 25, 2016

Composition Assignment

Composition Assignment - Matthew Gay

Picture #1- Point of View - I find this picture fascinating. I opened up my washing machine, turned on the flash of my camera, stuck the camera inside the machine, and took the picture. We rarely, if ever, stick our heads into the washing machine to see what its like in there. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm happy that my clothes have such a magical place to become clean.

Picture #2- Subject - Taking a closer look into this picture allows us to see how fragile and beautiful snow is. The footprint shows exactly what the bottom of the shoe looks like. On the each side of the footprint, you can a crack in the snow, which shows that the snow is willing to move where we move it.
Picture #3 - Balance - The picture is fairly heavy in the top right, with the leaves, Smarties wrapper, and part of the hose. The picture is also slightly darker in the top right corner. The bottom left part of the picture balances it out. The yellow nozzle of the hose is quite heavy. Also, the picture brightens up near the hose. It is a very interesting picture that balances itself out very well.








1 comment: