Monday, January 25, 2016

Composition photography

Subject: My subject is the snowman in this picture and to emphasize that I upped the contrast in photoshop to darken out the unimportant buildings in the background, but then it was a little too dark so I added the white frame vignette thing that just highlights my subject a little more.

Balance: This photo uses the principles of balance because I have an object on either side of a footprint path. The rock is a little bigger in the foreground, but the bright red words on the sign add the necessary balance I think. This photo was initially pretty dark, so I lightened it up a little and you can see the path better.

Point of View: I thought this was a cool point of view that is not seen very often. This is just on the side of the road and not many people stop to admire the fence while walking. I think this is interesting because the fence appears to be leading to the road, but it actually doesn't. I gave this photo a silvery tint in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment