Sunday, January 24, 2016

Photography Composition



Composition 

For my compositions I liked using light and color for my balance. I also used black balancing out the glasses and black of the board although the composition in sonic is very close up I think it really added to it make you feel kind uncomfortable and wondering what is happening which i like and wanted to portray.  I liked the balance as well with the Egyptian theater sign and the pom pom focus on the opposite side. In the end I used photoshop to work with light and cropping. Here is what turned out. 



1 comment:

  1. I think the balance would be more effective if we could see the pom pom more clearly -that is something you can isolate in photoshop and bring up more. Also the pom pom is so close to the theater sign that it doesn't feel that balanced

    ReplyDelete