Monday, January 25, 2016

Backyard Photos


This is my Point of View shot. In photoshop I cropped the image and added a little more brightness to the red of the tricycle as well as the blue of the sky. I like this photo because it shows the bike more from a child's point of view and the hope that the snow will soon go away and that the fun times of summer are approaching.


This is my subject/background shot. The elements in photoshop that I used were to bring out the blue of the cat and fading out the wooden fence in the background so the cat could be more prominent.


This is my balance shot. I decided to fill the frame with the tree because I liked showing the balance between the branches in the foreground and the sky in the background. In photoshop I decided to make this picture black and white because it represents the harshness and darkness of winter.

1 comment:

  1. Remember the notion of the fulcrum when it comes to balance. Right now there's no "balance" in that sense

    ReplyDelete