Sunday, January 10, 2016

Downtown Provo


There is are so many different things in downtown Provo to find. Every time I go I find different things that stand out to me. The little things around Provo really shape the character of the city and the different kinds of people there are around here. I think downtown Provo really showcases the diversity of this city. I have probably seen some of these things before but when I actually looked around I was able to really see these different things. There were different statues all over the place but it was really interesting seeing why they were there and what they represented. The cool shadow houses on the window were really interesting because they represented the restaurant of the windows the stickers were on. Finding the couch was super random but it's such a cool vintage couch I almost took it home with me, but it was too big. Then the shakes and pies wall was really cool, I thought it had a really cool feel to it, especially where it was located. The last thing I found was the wall with Steve Jobs on it. It was hidden and there were trashcans in front of it but it was really awesome. There were a few other images of people in the surrounding area. 

Downtown Provo is so awesome and my perception of what is there changes every time I go. I can see different things every time and think of them differently every time. 







1 comment: