Monday, January 11, 2016

Perception #1 Downtown Provo


I was quite excited to do this assignment as I usually stay close to campus and do not go any further than that unless I absolutely have to. I  have lived in Provo for only 2 years and I have never particularly focused on what the town looks like so it was nice to walk around downtown Provo for a bit. The first picture I took is a photo of the Episcopal St. Mary's Church. The other one captures the Historic Southworth Hall. Next, there is a picture of a small burger joint, Zeek's. The fourth picture shows the "Kissing Point" sign above the Big Door's entrance. The last image is a picture of a Native American boy riding a horse located in front of a shop that makes Native American pottery and jewelry. 


                                         




                              







1 comment: