Sunday, January 10, 2016

Perception1 (Downtown Provo)


Downtown Provo 
My entire life I have always been told to find the beauty in the world and if I couldn’t find it I should create it. This has been something that has stuck with me wherever I travel or wherever I have lived. I try to find the beauty that either is there or that tries to sprout through the cracks of a worn out town from creative people that live there or pass through. Although Provo can feel limiting to me sometimes with the small town appeal not being as charming personally, I found the beauty that many have tried to create in my adventures around downtown. Provo to me seems to be a place of people passing through from college students now to the families and businesses that used to be here in the past.  It all seems to be preserved all together. I found that that caught my eye the most was the mark both ends of the spectrum left on the small downtown area of Provo.
( acupuncture salon/jungle)
(A mix of the old and new) 
 
(Carved into brick John Lennon etc and close up) 
( a little green in a lot of grey) 
(Rainbow Electric Box) 

1 comment:

  1. These photos were really nice. I like what you found while trying to look through a new perspective.

    ReplyDelete