Monday, January 11, 2016

First time LOOKING at downtown provo

I have lived in Provo for about 3 1/2 year and i have never taken the time to walk trough downtown Provo. so basically everything was new to me and I wanted to take pictures of everything, but I tried to take pictures of things that I had never seen before AND were interesting.


At this apartment you have to climb a ladder and then walk up some stairs before you even get to the door. That would make move in day a pain.

This was the only window that I saw that had bars on it. kind of wierd at a regular old apartment building. 

I had never noticed that there is a bel tower right next to the provo city building. Interesting design.

This picture is of a ac/heater unit that is being held up by a table, a wooden slab, four cinder blocks, and a 2X4 leaning up against. Also there is an impressive amount of ice under it. 

Behind someones house there was a pair of chairs sitting opposite each other. I wonder if that is how they sit.

BONUS PICTURE - This big tree had involved this fence and then I guess it had to be cut down. So now there is just a  random chuck of wood in a fence. 

1 comment:

  1. That AC unit was a cool find, and thanks for the bonus picture. Well done.

    ReplyDelete