Monday, January 25, 2016

Photography composition Assignment #1

I used the histogram and edited the lighting and shadows on each one of these. I also used the spot remover.


This is my subject background picture. My sister is obviously the subject, and she is standing in frnt of snow covered evergreens and a huge wall of snow.






This photo is both balance & point of view. I was on a bridge overlooking the river, but not directly over it, which I gave a different picture than just being right on the bank of the river. I tried to balance the river with the dark green trees, since there is so much grey/white/blue in the picture, those are the darkest colors. Theres also a tall darkish tree right in the center. I seriously don't know how that fisherman was not dying of cold though.




I tried to achieve balance in this photo with the dark tree branch in the foreground and all of the christmas lights in the background. This picture was also point of view, as I tried to get really close in on the tree.

1 comment:

  1. The notion of a "fulcrum" will help you with balance. Even though there are different colors here, there's no real sense of balance here

    ReplyDelete