Sunday, January 24, 2016

Photography Composition (Spencer Andersen)


Subject/Background - This picture uses not only color, but the bottle's dominant positioning in the foreground to establish it as the subject. I used photoshop to change everything but the labels to black and white as well as adjust the levels to get the right amount of shadows and highlights.



Balance - This picture utilizes the heaviness of the different decorations to offset the enormity of the clock vertically. It also uses even distribution of color weight achieve horizontal balance. I used photoshop to adjust the brightness and hue of the photo as well as recreate pieces of the clock that were obstructed by a glare. I also used the clone stamp and spot healing to remove light switches and unwanted shadows.


Unique Perspective - I wanted to know what it would be like to be a driver on my cousins' play track. I found out. I used Photoshop to adjust the brightness and coloration to be more vibrant. I also added a gaussian blur to the far away background.


2 comments:

  1. These look great! The Dr. Pepper one was very artistic. I love the Radiator Springs one. It's cool how you made everyday objects so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Dr Pepper...nice work

    ReplyDelete