Monday, January 25, 2016

Composition Assignment

Composition Assignment
Ania Rdzyń



Subject/Background:



The ducks are the subjects in this photo and the water is the background.

Photoshop: I changed the settings for vibrance and saturation to make it look like the picture was taken during the sunset.


Point of View:



I was walking along the Provo river and this is one of the tunnels under one of the bridges that goes across the river.

Photoshop: I changed the settings for contrast and brightness to make the colors look more vibrant.


Balance:



I saw these two trees while walking along the Provo river and thought they balance each other out nicely.

Photoshop: I changed the photo to black and white and sharpened it. I also changed the contrast and brightness.

1 comment:

  1. When thinking of "balance" try to remember the notion of the "fulcrum". The two similar trees have a sense of balance, but they are so close together that the sense of balance or notion of the fulcrum seems to get lost

    ReplyDelete