Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Composicion asignacion


This is a balance board I made.  I tried to use the techniques/ strategies of point of view, rule of thirds, and bi-lateral symmetry.  I flipped this photo upside down to get a different feel/perspective as if kneeling in front of board/person.  I also used photoshop to increase the sharpness and decrease the saturation in hopes of creating a more story-like image.


This is Jory, my favorite near-human object.  She holds my hats for me.  I tried to incorporate an asymetrical balance of LIGHT weight, if your liftin up what I'm pushin down.  Shadows on one side of the face, and light on the other, with an equal light distribution on the hat thats blended into the shadows, helping the face stick out a little more as the primary subject.  I used photoshop to play with the colors of the hat- dimming them down a bit, as well as playing with the curves/harshness of certain lights.


Just for funsies.



This is my lovely cello.   Going for symmetry and rule of thirds.  I had to balance it against the wall pretty well to get the balanced photo I wanted.  I used photoshop to get rid of the outlet to the right of the cello, as well as change the tone, black and white, and feel of the photo to bring it out and make it look old, almost making it look like a small viola/violin.  I screwed up on the shadows...I also wish I would have cropped it differently.  But there tis!



No comments:

Post a Comment