Monday, January 25, 2016

Composition


Balance:

I felt like this photo was balanced because it shows the reflection of the light on the ceiling and the water. That helps your eye move from top to bottom. On photoshop I increased the brightness to make the light pop out more.


Subject background: 
 I like this photo. It shows a girl in the foreground looking at her phone and the beautiful mountain range in the background. In photoshop I played with the hues, saturation levels,  and contrast.

Point of View:
This photo is of a swimmer and a coach working through a practice together.  instead of taking the picture at their level, I got up on a life guard stand to show that the coach and the swimmer were working through it on the same level. On photoshop I tried to blur the  the background and sharpen the swimmer and the coach to make them the focus of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. One suggestion-try to remember about the notion of the "fulcrum" and balance. There's so many things going on in your pict that it feels hard to find the balance

    ReplyDelete