Saturday, January 23, 2016

Composition photos


This first picture is my perspective photo. I took it laying under the tree instead of face on. I thought that was interesting because I haven't seen many photos looking up at the trees. On PhotoShop I increased the contrast and also increased the blue colors.

 This next picture is my example of subject/background. The subject here being the ice, the focal point of the photo, with the trees and sunset as the background. In this photo, on Photoshop I increased the brightness as well as the contrast to make the ice pop more.

This final photo is my example of balance. While the mountain takes up the majority of the photo, the moon balances the other diagonal half of the portrait out because of the significance and weight we place on this planet. For this photo, I used a tool on Photoshop to edit out a branch that was blocking the corner view of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment