Sunday, January 10, 2016

Downtown Provo

I've lived in Provo for nearly four years, and I feel like I have seen all there is to see. I have been very open to the exploration of all Provo has to offer me, and I've done it. But, as I discovered this weekend, there's always something new to see. I have loved exploring Center Street and Downtown Provo as long as I've lived here, and I was really surprised to see the new things I did. I think my favorite thing about Center Street is the eclectic mix of old and new scattered throughout. My pictures reflect my personal discovery of new and old that is so wonderfully displayed throughout Downtown Provo. 
I've walked by Zeek's a thousand times and never seen this
 popsicle wall or the faded sign for the Provo Pharmacy.
I have never seen a store advertised as a fabric mill. But, who knew
 they were interested in Washakie Renewable Energy?
In a world full of fast food and fast dining, this little shop was just a lovely discovery.
Also, their croissants are top-notch.
Provo wearing her heart on her sleeve.
While meandering through one of my favorite stores, Rewind, I discovered this installation and
 just thought it was super rad and a great tribute to Provo. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool perception looking for the old and the new side by side. Provo does have a ton of that.

    ReplyDelete