Sunday, January 10, 2016

Downtown Provo

Let's be honest, I don't spend a lot of time in Downtown Provo. I'd tell myself I would try Bruges or something, but my husband and I usually go somewhere that's not Provo. It's not that I dislike Downtown Provo, we just don't think about it much. Despite my love for Gloria's Little Italy, it's just expensive.

I was excited to explore the downtown area a little more. I was surprised with what I found while searching the nooks and crannies of the city center...

I never noticed this little colorful corner on Center street. You might wonder, "What's on the other side of the fence?" Let's take a look!

 ... But it's just a dumpster.
 Good Peruvian painting. I heard they have delicious pupusas.  
 I tried to deposit something, but it wouldn't open. That Spider-Man sticker added such a good touch to this artifact.
My last destination was like the Narnia, but behind the pretty shops. I was surprised when I saw the back of Center Street. It was like I was transported to another country,.. but it's Provo, I assure you. As ugly as this is, it was cool to see the back of the shops because it shows a part of Provo that is not visibly seen, where workers will usually park. If I took a picture from a different perspective, you would probably know that it's really downtown Provo. But from this angle, it's not so obvious.

1 comment: